Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Influenza

So I have the actual influenza. Don't think I've ever had the actual disease/virus/plague before. No wonder people die from this. It sucks. But Gatorade and Tamiflu are god. So is sleeping 20 hours a day.

Here are a few more pictures of the house. I was going to take some new ones yesterday during the inspection, but I fell asleep on the living room floor.

If anyone has any suggestions about what color to paint the hot-blue-dolphin bathroom, I'd be obliged. All I know is wow, do I not like that blue.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The house is going to be great!

For the bathroom: have you thought about a navy blue? My mom did a bathroom that way - it was surprisingly pretty with the bright white fixtures. And it would be a lot easier than trying to cover the dolphin blue with a lighter color.

Lorena said...

Oh, navy! That's a great idea!

Unknown said...

I like the color of the bathroom the way it is.

But as you know, I don't know any better. I'm colorblind.

Lorena said...

So what color does it look like to you, Mole?

Andy Shupe said...

Love the house, Lorena. I am so happy for you. The blue, though, has to go.

Unknown said...

Looks like ... blue. Cuz you said so and I'm impressionable.

And I'm colorblind, which I may have mentioned. How the heck would I know what color it is?

I hear folks like fuscia. Try that.