Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Back in the MB

So, any urge to travel that might have been remaining from my trip across the country has been sucked right out of me, at least for now.

Three days.

It took me three days to get home.

I seriously started having that surreal feeling that I would never get out of the airport or out of Vegas.

You know what? I'm not even going to rant about it. I'm just going to say these things: I never need to go back to Vegas again, US Airways broke my 12-pound (as in British pounds, not weight) suitcase from Scotland, and I could have spent my days off in Rome.

OK. On to other things. It's Super Tuesday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never left Las Vegas without hating it. I'm so sorry you had such a miserable time!!

Unknown said...

Hey have you seen the movie Stardust? My kids are watching it right now and I was thinking you would enjoy this scene with DeNiro and Ricky Gervais ...

Lorena said...

Thanks, Ana. The visit with my friend was great, and all, but man, the airport was some kind of Groundhog Day hell.

I haven't seen Stardust, but I wanted to. Glad to know it's out. I love Ricky Gervais! How did the kids like it?