Friday, February 29, 2008

Closed

So I'm officially a homeowner now, and I have stacks of documents, keys and a bottle of chianti from my real estate agent to prove it.

Bought a refrigerator last night, looking at furniture this weekend and staring at paint samples, trying to make a decision. My belongings will head east next week on a moving truck, so I'll finally be able to sleep in my own bed again, use my own dishes, make espresso at home and look at my pictures again.

So much adultness and nesting. Yikes.

6 comments:

Vero said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, Lorena!!

Lorena said...

Thanks!

Andy Shupe said...

I think this allows you to officially begin sentences with "kids these days..." Congratulations

Kevin Hudson said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see it!

Lorena said...

I can't wait for you to come visit!

Unknown said...

Go ahead and nest, little bird.

Congrats.