Monday, July 9, 2007

Getting closer...

Move-out day is getting closer, and I'm getting excited to see people I haven't seen in forever. I have missed my friends. But I'm also excited to visit places I've never been before - Atlanta, Savannah, NOLA, Boston, the Carolinas...

Can't wait until I have some great stories to post from the road. And pictures, of course. I hope I'll be able to get ones like this, of the Georgia coast.
Very little packing left to do, but my apartment is a complete wreck. There's just a path through the boxes. Found a good home for all my plants. Kind of sad to see them go, actually. But someday soon I'll have a whole garden, I hope!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm here on your blog ... just had to say hi so I wouldn't be a creepy lurker.

Gonna miss you so much.

Lorena said...

Awww. You would never creep me out, even if you were lurking. I'm gonna miss you, too! Thanks for Nacho!