Sunday, August 5, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

It's 1:45 a.m., I'm sitting on the floor of the laundry room at a different hotel than the one I've been at because...I returned to my regular room from a lovely evening with my friends to find that the plumbing in the room above mine had basically exploded, flooding through the ceiling of my room, all over both beds, all over my stuff, including the laundry that had just been finished 12 hours before and lovingly packed in the beautiful leather travel bag I bought in Italia, which now has white streaks and wet spots all over it the possibly asbestos-laden popcorn-ceiling material splashing down into and onto it.

Needless to say, I'm not staying in my old room, or my old hotel.

It's so stupid it's funny.

Except for the leather bag.

1 comment:

Andy Shupe said...

Oh Lorena, I am so sorry. When you called last night, you sounded so disgusted. I hope the motel manager did the right thing for you.