Sunday, September 21, 2008

Quiet Sunday evening

Oh, the last night of my friend Jocelyn being here. I liked having company this week.

We went to see "Ghost Town" today. Very funny, and touching. I heart Ricky Gervais. Made me want to watch "Extras" all over again.

We went to Lowe's and I chose four samples of paint to try on my bedroom walls, and all of them suck. Vomitous.

I am uninspired by my bedroom. But I did have some good luck printing photos to frame, and if I ever choose a background color for my walls, I'm sure they will look lovely.

Jocelyn is reading research for her master's thesis while I'm burning CDs for my new Cheap Trick boyfriend. Well, he's not really my boyfriend, but we bonded over our love for Cheap Trick (although he has only seen them six times) the other night at Team Trivia, where he's the DJ/host. The category was lyrics, and as soon as he said "Mommy's..." I almost screamed "Surrender!" which would, of course, have helped all the other teams. I didn't do it. But I was happy. Now if he'd only ask Sopranos questions...We were in second place going into the final question, but, sadly, did not get all parts of the answer correct.

It's OK, though, because I have a new Cheap Trick friend! Who might be fun to kiss. Hmmm... bonus!

No comments: