Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm as sleepy as this little bear....

I could fall asleep in a tree right now, though I probably wouldn't apprciate a brach poking my ass cheek. The bear doesn't really seem to mind, though. To each his/her/its own.

I got up super-extra-bonus early this a.m. for a story that now looks like it might not happen today. It required me to sit in the parking lot of a strip club starting at 7 a.m.

It was just a meeting place for some people who are filing a lawsuit in federal court -- I didn't hang out with strippers. But it made me feel a little weird, nonetheless.

Cracked-up on coffee, I waited, and waited, and waited as the attorney labored away inside the club's office to prepare her lawsuit. Three hours later, still not done. Now the coffee has worn off and I'm at the office, still waiting.

Found this bear to start off the week.

It's not the antichrist, either.

3 comments:

Andy Shupe said...

Technically, a koala is a marsupial and not a bear. We will not cite you but will give you a warning this time.

The biology police.

kgisborne said...

And did you realise that it is now illegal in New South Wales to even pick up a koala bear? If you are convicted, I believe they put you on a convict boat to England...

Lorena said...

I'm sleepy as a little marsupial just doesn't have the same ring...