Thursday, September 11, 2008

The all-girl show

Well, my neighbors who suspect my roommate and I are a couple will have extra fodder for gossip this week when Jen arrives Friday night and Jocelyn gets here Wednesday. Plus, we're watching Jen's dog, Lucy, who is, of course, a girl.

The neighbor lady asked Claudia one day how the two of us met and how long we had been living together. The guy two doors down will not wave to us or even acknowledge is, we're such an abomination.

I can't help it -- I delight in saying naughty things when Claudia and I are in the front yard. One day she was helping me unload some supplies from Lowe's, and we were joking about who was stronger (it's NOT me), and really loudly I said "I guess the neighbors will know who wears the penis in our family."

After the girls start arriving, I'm sure they are going to assume we've turned our house into the Isle of Lesbos.

Whatever, rednecks.

I think we'll be barbecuing some mooseburgers this weekend, actually.

5 comments:

Kevin Hudson said...

You should pretend you are getting a cat and start talking about getting pussy!

Unknown said...

BWAH!

Have fun!

Andy Shupe said...

So when does the pillow fight start?

Lorena said...

As soon as you get here, baby!

Andy Shupe said...

purrrr