Thursday, October 9, 2008

One more reason to love South Carolina

So, apparently, it's not illegal to drive drunk on a mo-ped here. It's NOT against the law. In fact, you don't even need a driver's license to use a mo-ped.

I'm getting one of these all-electric Hondas so I can be a drunken-driving jerk AND environmentally conscious at the same time.

I'm gonna paint it candy-apple red and name it the "Liquor-cycle," to be pronounced "liquor-sickle," naturally.

It also needs a sidecar. Or at least a basket for carrying my phone, shoes, an extra bottle (unopened, of course) for when the buzz wears off. And an extension cord so the liquorcycle can get juiced, too.

4 comments:

Andy Shupe said...

In Arkansas, it is illegal to ride a bicycle while drunk — and it should be.

How's the blog refit coming?

Unknown said...

You'd be better off starting with a bicycle. That way you won't be moving as fast when you hiccup and hit a tree.

Lorena said...

Funny you said that. I'm planning on getting myself a nice Electra cruiser this Friday. A way early birthday present, but I believe I will happily enjoy hours of riding the backroads here.

Unknown said...

Ooh, nice! The Electra Amsterdam, perchance?