Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jealous...

So, I just had a lovely break from work when our Kim called from Leeds, England, to catch up. Kim's taking a big, big trip this fall to Australia, New Zealand and South Korea. Yes, part of it is to see five (FIVE!) nights of Cheap Trick shows, but part is to visit all those lovely places. I cannot wait to see the pictures and read about his adventures, especially on the U.N. tour to see the DMZ.

Three weeks of nonstop travel, plus CT shows? I'm green with envy.

Kim says he cannot bring me a koala bear, mainly because he doesn't think it will do well in his luggage. I think his luggage would suffer more, actually -- all smelly and sticky like eucalyptus oil, plus the claws could cause some major damage. But maybe we'll get a picture or two for the Bear of Friday -- or the Marsupial of Friday, as it could come to be known.

Here's wishing Kim a great, awesome, safe, fun, spectacular trip. Send lots and loads of photos and say hi to my favorite lead singer in the whole wide world for me. Lucky dog!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I know Kim, and if he could, he'd bring you a koala! He travels more than anyone else I know who doesn't work for the airline industry. And 5 nights of Trick down under will be a treat. Maybe next time you can make it to Australia. It's one place I'd love to someday see.