Monday, October 27, 2008

Biking

So, I've ridden my bike every day since I got it except for one, and I am already seeing improvement. Or I should say "feeling" improvement. My ass hurts less from the seat, so that's a good thing. heh heh. Actually, I noticed tonight, while riding on my dinner break from work, that I could go further without needing to catch my breath or just jump off for 10 seconds to let my tired legs rest.

I found a new subdivision near my house where no homes have been built but most of the roads are in and paved, and it's a perfect place to ride -- no traffic, no one around, a steady series of tiny inclines that make me work a little harder at regular intervals, and the whole three-mile track takes a little less than 20 minutes. I'm hoping that soon, it will take 15 minutes and I can do it twice without needing any stops at all.

Now if I can just avoid the peanut butter pie my evil, evil roommmate made.

1 comment:

Andy Shupe said...

You have a roommate that made peanut butter pie? She has to be the coolest roommate ever.