Monday, May 26, 2008

That series of tubes...

Something seems to be wrong with the Internets, that series of tubes, at least on my end. It's clogged, or something. Kind of like the highway to and from work, which is now jammed with people trying to get out of town after the last bike rally and Memorial Day weekend.

Or maybe it's just me being slow. Can't tell.

The Jetta is also clogged, or at least it's in pre-clog. The little orange engine light came on today. I hope it's nothing serious. The VW service department said as long as it's not blinking and beeping, I'm OK, at least until I can get it to them Wednesday. Time for its regular maintenance, anyway.

But last time I took it in, it cost me 5 grand for a new transmission. Please, no. Not something that big this time. If it was, I'd seriously have some thinking to do. I'm not ready to give up the Jetta, although I do want a Prius. But I'd be sad to see the Jetta go.

Nope. Not going to think about that.

No comments: