Friday, May 16, 2008

Grrr

Maybe I'm just grumpy this morning.

I can't find a Bear of Friday because nothing is acceptably cute this morning, I had my first appointment with my new family doctor and I don't like him, my hair looks like crap, it's hot and I feel like I have a snootful of dust.

Oh, and there was a bar here in town that, last night, had a "Boxing for Boobs" contest. Yes, I realize that's an awkward, clunky sentence, but am I the only one who sees something wrong with women who are not trained boxers duking it out for a new pair of implants?

Plus, I'm jealous that Kevin is in London, because I want to be somewhere. Like London. Or Italy. Or somewhere. Else.

Grrrr. Maybe a Starbucks would cheer me up.

Also, I say "awesome" too much, especially about things that really aren't that awesome. I've decided to go fully retro and bring back the underused and underappreciated "bitchen."

Jump on the bandwagon with me. It'll be bitchen. See?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So I gather you don't think "Boxing for Boobs" is either "awesome" or "bitchen." Fair enough ... prude.

How 'bout SZECHUAN! Remember when we tried to get that ball rollin? OK, we didn't try very hard.

Hope your mood improved as the day wore on.

Lorena said...

You are so totally szechuan. And by that I mean bitchen.

Andy Shupe said...

I'd like to steer the conversation back to "Boxing for Boobs" if I may...

Lorena said...

Sure. if you really want to talk about it, we can...

Kevin Hudson said...

Bitchen.