Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stuff

It's been nine months since I've seen my stuff, but the movers arrived today and I got to sit on the old magic couch again. Ahhhhh. Not as ass-tacular as the new one will be when it arrives Saturday, but I love that old couch. It will be great for watching TV. If I ever get a TV.

If you get a minute, you should check out my talented friend Scott's talented parents' art site. They retired and decided they are artists, and are now making all manner of cool things, from yard art to mosaics and furniture, jewelry and art glass.

Pretty, pretty.

The weather is getting so nice here. 70-72 and sunny, cool at night. Lovely. Everyone says March and April are the nicest months here. I'm just happy to see green lawns and some blooming flowers again.

3 comments:

Kevin Hudson said...

That's nice that you have such lovely weather. it was 30 here yesterday.

Lorena said...

Then get your ass down here!

Andy Shupe said...

Did Square Ashtray Brown make the trip?