Sunday, January 20, 2008

The political coverage continues

I'm having brunch with John Edwards' parents today. Meeting the parents? I think J-Ed and I are getting engaged soon.

Oh, wait. It's just a campaign stop.

Can't wait to hear more about what happened with our county's voting machines yesterday. Not that it would swing anything -- McCain was 14,000-plus votes ahead of Huckabee -- but it's interesting. Why don't these kinds of things happen during the testing and calibrating, but do happen on Election Day?

Murphy's Law, I suppose.

The rain stopped, but it's cold here. The roof of the building across from mine was all covered in frost this morning.

Last week, I saw an owl land over there just at dusk. I guess it's probably too cold up there for him to come back for now. He's probably nested up somewhere warm.

No comments: