Friday, January 25, 2008

The Bear of Friday

Hooray. It's Bear-of-Friday time. Why do baby bears so often look like they've been caught doing something naughty? This one looks like maybe he's got a stolen cookie jar hidden in the flowers.

I think I've hit the wall, now, on my 13th straight day of work. One more, then I have Sunday off, then back to work Monday and Tuesday.

The good thing is that on Wednesday, I leave for Vegas, baby! I'm taking my comp days and going to Sin City for a lot of, well, relaxing, actually. Jocelyn is meeting me there, and we're seeing a Cirque du Soleil show, having a spa day and just generally kicking back. And, of course, trying to win a million-dollar jackpot while having free, watery cocktails.

Four...more...working...days... I'm soooo sleeping in on Sunday.

No comments: