Friday, December 28, 2007

The Bear of Friday

Awwwwwwwwww. There are few things cuter than baby bears. Or really baby animals of most any kind. Not so much baby snakes.

So, now Pakistani officials are saying Bhutto died because she hit her head on the SUV's sunroof. Suicide bomb goes off, five shots are fired, but it wasn't an assassination? Just a stupid accident? I don't buy it. Alternately, the Pakistani government says Al Qaida is claming responsibility. I don't trust our own government to report the truth, let alone Pakistan's. I'm just saying.

3 comments:

Andy Shupe said...

Of COURSE it was Al Qaida, Lorena. And she just hit her head. Can't you just play along?

I could not find the photos I shot of her when she visited Arkansas in 2002. Am I a dummy or what?

Lorena said...

Wow, I would love to see those.

But what was she doing in Arkysaw?

Unknown said...

Don't knock baby snakes until you've cuddled with one.