Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Scaredy-cat needs a movie review

Someone help me out here. You know I'm itching to see "Shoot 'Em Up," starring my future husband, Clive Owen.

Has anyone seen it yet? I have a low, low, very low, rock-bottom threshold for exploding heads, gushing jugular veins and all other manner of splatter-gore. So, the question is: Can I handle this movie?

I've never watched the "I just shot Marvin in the face" scene from "Pulp Fiction;" more than about 30 seconds of the opening scene of "Saving Private Ryan" (or really more than about three minutes of the whole movie); or the following Sopranos whackings: Brendan Fillone, Jimmy Petrile, the French-Canadian guy in the laundromat, Jackie Junior or Phil Leotardo.

I did, however, watch Bobby Baccala's sad end, so that should give you an idea of how much gore I can deal with.

Someone give me the low-down: How often will I be covering my eyes?

No comments: