Friday, April 4, 2008

The Bear of Friday

It's not arctic here, but for some reason, I'm fascinated with the polar variety of bear.

Also, this one looks like how I feel today. Cautious, and ready to fight. Or maybe run. The point is, oh, I don't know what the point is.

Just for fun, go here to find out which Stephen Sondheim musical you are.

I am, according to the test, "A Little Night Music." It says I am "a neglected masterpiece. Insightful and poignant, you make people laugh and love. You'll even make people question their very outlook on life.. if they ever live to be 80."

Ha!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm Follies:

"Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching and epic in scope, you are a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence and naïveté in the post-Kennedy era. That and you have a lot of high-maintenance costs associated with you."

I'm more metaphor than high maintenance, wouldn't you say?

Kevin Hudson said...

I'm Sunday in the Park With George:

You ooze with color and style. You’re really the culmination of painstaking effort that went on long before your birth, and you know it. You can make anything look gooood.


All true.

Lorena said...

Joel, I'd say you are a surreal metaphor. High maintenance? Nah.

Andy Shupe said...

I'm like Lorena. Why does that scare me so?