Monday, October 29, 2007

Caption this

I love this picture of Dan so much. It's from his and Kevin's recent cruise in Alaska. To me, it looks like the white plushy porpoise thing is saying something it shouldn't be.

I thought it would be fun to steal a page from DListed and do a "caption this" contest. I'll choose the winner and send him or her a very special treat from the MB.

Come on, be creative! Give me your funniest* caption for this picture.

* Warning: Some captions might not be safe for work or children.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"See, I told you having your blowhole tickled feels nice."

Lorena said...

Joel's ahead in this contest, by virtue of being the only entry. Come on, people!

Kevin Hudson said...

well, there was that one that free thinking anarchist wrote but thankfully that one is gone!

Lorena said...

Yes. He free-thinkingly requested that I remove it.

Unknown said...

What do I win?

Lorena said...

Treats!