Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh, man...

When your vegetarian roommate calls and says your bedroom smells like beef, you know something has gone terribly wrong at home.

But this is reason the first why I love my roommate Claudia: She is OK with cleaning up hideous messes.

I will forego relating the exact ircumstances that led up to her having to clean up several mounds of cat vomit this evening. Suffice it to say Lucy the Shit-Snacker was involved, and the evening's tension apparently made my little Vivian feel she needed to gobble up every bit of dinner she could fit down her gullet.

A stress eater, just like her mama.

The additional stress, or perhaps the horfing of Friskies Beef and Gravy led to some insta-vomit -- in my bedroom, of course. Under the bed, at the foot of the bed and, oh joy, on my sweat pants.

Claudia called me at work to let me know that when I get home, I will find my window open and the fan on.

If I ever have to get rid of a body, Claudia will be first on my list of people to call.

No comments: