Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Six days, no revelations

Just catching up on movies I wanted to see and didn't actually go to the cinema for, resting, relaxing and thinking about what's next. Seems like something's telling me change is imminent, yes? No? Maybe so?

Tomorrow I'm going to the knitting shop because I need something to do with my hands, and going to increase my walking because I need to get my little black heart into shape.

I wonder what it looks like right now. Is it bruised like the rest of me? Seriously. Parts of me look like I was beaten with a bat. I mean black patches, like that guy Beck Weathers who lost parts after getting frostbite on Everest.

And what is it doing in there? I don't trust it completely now. It could be up to just about anything and apparently, I wouldn't even know it.

No comments: