Tuesday, May 19, 2009

From grrrr to purr...

I can't explain other than to say the woman I just talked to on the phone was unnecessarily rude and snappish. Bitch, please.

I need to think of happy things, like the fact that my bedroom is finally coming together.

After a painting party last weekend, it is now all sunflowers and pumpkins and is a happy place to wake up. I painted over the mud-and-blood-colored wall I thought was a good idea when I saw the paint swatches in the store. Whew. And hung up my travel photos -- at least some. I don't have enough wall space for all of them, and couldn't afford to frame them all, anyway. But now I am surrounded by pictures of Rome, Florence and Scotland. Sigh. Happier already.

And I get to see Kevin and Dan this weekend. And go dolphin watching out on the ocean. And I'm making cream scones for Sunday breakfast, and maybe we'll play mini-golf or something else fun. Happy, happy, happy.

No comments: