Thursday, January 22, 2009

Many Bears of Thursday


Thanks to Patti for the Many Bears of Thursday. They are at the Chengdu breeding center in China. I would love that job.

Them: "Here, we'll pay you to play with baby Panda bears. You'll bottle feed them and cuddle them."

Me: "Um, YES!"

I'm getting very excited for my trip to D.C. on Saturday, except for the getting up at 5:30 a.m. part.

Hope everyone watched the new show "Lie to Me" last night, because my fabulously talented nephew did the sets. Tim Roth was, as usual, awesome. It was a pretty interesting show. I could see myself getting into it. Check it out if you get a chance, Wednesdays at 9 on Fox.

Today would have been my daddy's 86th birthday, so I'm going to wish him a happy one anyway. Who knows? Maybe he will hear me.

No comments: